DSSSB PGT 2020: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conduct the recruitment exam for the departments under the Delhi Government. DSSSB Recruitment 2020 is a state level exam conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) annually. It releases notifications for various posts of Teaching & Non teaching.
The DSSSB Recruitment body releases vacancy notices for different posts i.e DSSSB PGT, TGT, & PRT along with details such as DSSSB exam dates, pay scale, and eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for a particular post after ensuring their eligibility criteria for that post.
DSSSB PGT 2020 Highlights:
|Exam Name||DSSSB PGT Exam|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|DSSSB Official Website||https://dsssbonline.nic.in/|
|DSSSB Exam Type||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
DSSSB PGT Vacancy Details:
We have updated the latest DSSSB vacancy 2020 for PGT below:
|S. No||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
|1.||19/20||PGT Biology – Male||7|
|2.||20/20||PGT Biology – Female||2|
|3.||21/20||PGT Chemistry- Male||1|
|4.||22/20||PGT Chemistry- Female||2|
|5.||23/20||PGT Commerce- Male||61|
|6.||24/20||PGT Commerce- Female||32|
|7.||25/20||PGT English- Male||42|
|8.||26/20||PGT English- Female||56|
|9.||27/20||PGT History- Male||22|
|10.||28/20||PGT Maths- Male||46|
|11.||29/20||PGT Maths- Female||26|
|12.||30/20||PGT Physics- Male||22|
|13.||31/20||PGT Physics- Female||29|
|14.||32/20||PGT Sanskrit- Female||10|
|15.||33/20||PGT Geography- Male||35|
|16.||34/20||PGT Punjabi- Female||1|
|17.||35/20||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor – Male||198|
|18.||36/20||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor – Female||118|
|19.||64/20||PGT Sociology – Male||9|
|20.||65/20||PGT Sociology – Female||7|
|21.||66/20||PGT Economics – Male||34|
|22.||67/20||PGT Economics – Female||52|
|23.||68/20||PGT Hindi – Male||111|
|24.||69/20||PGT Hindi – Female||91|
|25.||70/20||PGT Computer Science – Male||14|
|26.||71/20||PGT Computer Science – Female||10|
|27.||72/20||PGT Political Science – Male||24|
|28.||73/20||PGT Political Science – Female||41|
|29.||74/20||PGT Agriculture – Male||2|
|30||75/20||PGT Graphics – Male||1|
|31||76/20||PGT Sanskrit – Male||31|
|32.||77/20||PGT Urdu – Male||2|
|33.||78/20||PGT Geography – Female||10|
|34.||79/20||PGT History – Female||24|
|35.||80/20||PGT Physical Education – Female||9|
|36.||81/20||PGT Home Science – Female||74|
|37.||82/20||PGT Engineering Drawing – Male||1|
|38.||83/20||PGT Fine Arts – Male||13|
|39.||84/20||PGT Fine Arts – Female||9|
|40.||85/20||PGT Physical Education – Male||8|
|41||86/20||PGT Music – Female||2|
DSSSB PGT Education Criteria:
The application have to mandatorily satisfy the educational qualification as given below to apply for the Post Graduate teacher posts. The candidates with the following of the qualification are eligible to appear in the exam.
The candidate is eligible for PGT teacher if he holds two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc./MA Course from the Regional and authorised College of Education of NCERT within the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The candidate with a Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks in the concerned subjects. The list of subjects with eligibility criteria is provided below:
- PGT English Teacher eligibility criteria: The candidate with a master’s degree having English as the main subject is eligible for PGT English teacher post.
- PGT Hindi Teacher eligibility criteria: The candidate’s master degree must be completed with Hindi as the main subject.
- PGT Maths Teacher eligibility criteria: The candidate’s master degree must be completed with Mathematics or Applied mathematics as the main subject.
- PGT Geography Teacher eligibility criteria: Master’s degree from a recognised university in Geography is mandatory for PGT Geography teacher.
- PGT Commerce Teacher eligibility criteria: The candidate with a master’s degree in Commerce can apply for PGT Commerce teaching post.
- PGT Economics Teacher eligibility criteria: Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics, anyone subject as the main subject in the Master’s degree program is the requirement for PGT Economics teacher post.
- PGT Physics Teacher eligibility criteria: Holding a master’s degree in any one of the subjects from Physics or Electronics or Applied Physics or Nuclear Physics makes you eligible to apply for Physics teacher post.
- PGT Biology Teacher eligibility criteria: The candidate who studied Botany or Zoology or Microbiology or Bio-Technology or Molecular Biology or Life Sciences or BioSciences or Genetics or Plant Physiology is eligible for TGT & PGT Biology teacher. It is mandatory that the candidate must have passed graduation level with Botany & Zoology.
- PGT History Teacher eligibility criteria: The candidate with history as the main subject in Master’s level is eligible for PGT History teacher.
- PGT Computer Teacher eligibility criteria: B.E or B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) or diploma from a recognised university or institute or B.SC (Computer Science)/BCA and Post-graduation within the subject from an authorised university is the eligibility criteria needed for PGT Computer teacher.
Besides, all these education qualifications for a particular subject, every candidate must have sufficient knowledge about the basic programming of computer and should be efficient in teaching in bilingual language.
Note: The candidate along with the above-detailed qualification must also have complete knowledge to teach in bilingual language. He/she must have basic knowledge of Computer Applications as it is in demand these days.
DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern:
|1.||General Awareness||20||20||3 hours|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|3.||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|6.||Subject Concerned (MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification and teaching methodology required for the post.)||200||200|
DSSSB PGT 2020 Exam Date:
The exam dates for DSSSB PGT 2020 have not yet be announced and might be delayed due to the pandemic effect of COVID-19 across the nation. We will update the DSSSB Exam date once it will be updated by the officials.
DSSSB PGT Age limit:
The age limit set by the exam conducting authority of DSSSB PGT post is below 36 years.
DSSSB PGT Application Fee:
A eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
DSSSB PGT Salary Details:
DSSSB PGT Salary Post: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay:4800