Teaching Ultimate Plus subscription gives you unlimited access to LIVE ONLINE BATCHES by EXPERT faculties for all the upcoming Teaching exams throughout the year (Like DSSSB, CTET 2020, KVS 2020, UPTET 2020, HTET) & Special Teaching Courses like CDP, SANSKRIT BHASHA CTET 2019, etc.
- Access to unlimited Live Interactive Classes for all Teaching Exams*
- Access to unlimited Live Interactive Doubt Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Exhaustive Classes (All topics Covered Comprehensively)
- Topic Wise Assignments based On Lectures
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Previous Year Mock Discussions
- 24*7 Doubt Clearing
- Classes in Hindi, English & Bilingual.
Total: 200+ Videos by expert and renowned faculties of Adda247.
- Environmental Studies
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Social Science
Total Mock Tests: 300+
For all Teaching Exams ( CTET, UPTET, UGC NET, Army Public School, DSSSB PRT| TGT ,KVS, Bihar-STET and others.
FEATURES OF Teaching Exams का महा Pack:
- Access to Unlimited live classes by expert faculties
- Access to 200+ videos
- 300+ Mock Tests
- 10 Essential eBooks
- Questions based on the latest pattern
- 24*7 doubt clearing facility
Validity: 12 Months
Note: Live Classes will be taken by the Adda247 You Tube Faculties. The Batches of Super Educators are not part of the mahapack.
Note: For Online Live Class:
*You will get an mail after purchasing the batch for login in.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.
- English and Hindi Medium
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- 12 Months
Q1. Which type of questions will not develop critical thinking among students?
(a) Close-ended questions
(b) Open-ended questions
(c) Problem solving questions
(d) Divergent questions
Q2. Which of the following should not be a part of the Social Science instructional process?
(b) Dictation of facts
(c) Feedback mechanism
Q3. Primary socialization is
(a) Social networking at the primary level
(b) Learning from family and friends at an early age
(c) Learning from society during adolescence
(d) Memorizing and imitation the teacher
Q4. A research problem is feasible only when:
(a) It has utility and relevance
(b) It is researchable
(c) It is new and adds something to knowledge
(d) All the above
Q5. The significance of language in teaching learning of Social Science cannot be over emphasized. Which of the following statements does not convey the above idea?
(a) Effective understanding of the meaning and use of a language enhances learning in Social Science
(b) Language is of least significance in a fact-oriented subject like Social Science
(c) A language teacher can do more justice to the teaching-learning process of Social Science
(d) Since, language is important, a Social Science teacher should include comprehension based questions in Social Science tests
Q6. The term …………… is often used when motive states are actually created through learning.
(a) Learned need
(b) Social need
(c) Achieved need
(d) None of these
Q7. Work motivation is-
(a) Motivation to perform and complete various tasks
(b) Reward individuals for their works
(c) To do the work for monetary benefit
(d) Motivation to get promotional benefits for the work done
Q8. As a Principal of the school you go for inspection of school and you find that there is noise coming from a class. On observing you find that the students are performing group activity and teacher is guiding them. In your opinion:
(a) It is the best method of teaching – learning as students not only learn from each other but also explore and arrive at conclusions systematically
(b) It is waste of time as students engage in play and no learning takes place.
(c) It does not benefit either the student or teacher because teacher is not paying attention to children
(d) It creates indiscipline in class as there is too much of noise and discussion.
Q9. _____________involves an interest in the learning task itself and also satisfaction being gained from task.
(a) Expectation for success
(b) Emotional motivation
(c) Intrinsic motivation
(d) Extrinsic motivation
Q10. Poor reading comprehension leads to academic failure in many subjects, the ways to improve reading can be-
1. Child should read loudly whenever possible
2. Allow your child to choose a reading book according to her/his wish & guide them in difficult words
3. Provide books on tape but he or she must not look at the words in print so that he/she can concentrate on the tape
(a) Only 1, 2, 3
(b) Only 1 and 3
(c) Only 1
(d) Only 1 and 2
- Get Free Study Material For UPTET 2019: Click here
- Get Free Study Material For CTET 2019: Click here
- Plan Your Success with CTET 2019 Study Plan: Start Now
- CTET 2019: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern