While preparing for the CTET 2020, many aspirants might wonder, “Is it possible to crack CTET exam in just 30 days? Are 30 days enough to score good marks and outshine your competitors who are preparing for the past one year? How can you prepare for CTET Exam in 30 Days? CTET 2020 exam will be conducted by the CBSE on 31 jan 2021 .
CTET is big exam and to crack it we have to make plan and strategy for the preparation. But how can you prepare for the exam in the remaining 30 days?
- In CTET Exam consist two paper i.e paper 1 (for 1st to 5th class) and Paper 2 ( for 6th to 8th class.
- Both Paper I & II of CTET contain a total 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) each. 1 mark is awarded to correct answers.There is no negative marking.
- The paper is conducted in offline mode only.
Crack CTET 2020 With Daily Study Plan:
For all those aspirants panicking with the thought of preparing in the last 30 days, Teachersadda is providing you with the 30 days study plan for CTET 2020 exam. CTET 2020 can be cleared in 30 days by proper planning and studying regularly devoting 8-10 hours on a daily basis. Follow the detailed subject-wise study plan provided below and attempted daily quizzes available at free of cost on teachersadda. We have also mentioned the marks allotted to each section based on the previous exams.
More details of CTET 2020:
- Complete CTET 2020 Exam Syllabus
- How do I score 60 percent in the CTET 2020 exam?
- CTET 2020 Official Notification