CTET admit card 2020-21 had been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on January 13. Eligible candidates may download the CTET 2020 Admit card. Those candidates who are appearing for the CTET 2021 exam need to bring the self-declaration form CTET (January) 2021, which is attached to their admit card. CTET 2020 exam is going to be held on 31st January 2021.
To appear for this examination candidates must have a copy of the CTET Admit card. All the candidates can download their admit card on the official website ctet.nic.in with their application no, date of birth and password.
CTET 2020 Self – declaration form is printed on the first page of CTET admit card. It is basically an undertaking that every candidate must sign which forms inform you that you have NOT been identified as a potential carrier of the COVID-19 virus applicable. This step has been taken by the govt. to take the preventive steps against COVID 19 and the government wants to assure that the exam is conducted smoothly without any discrepancy.
We are requested to all the candidates who will be appearing in the CTET January 2021 examination to fill the Self – declaration form and carry it along to the exam centers on the day of the examination. You may not be allowed to enter the exam center without the declaration, so this makes it as important as the admit card.
What does CTET Self – declaration form Form Contain?
This year, along with their CTET admit card, passport size photograph, and Valid Id proof applicants will also carry a self-declaration regarding their Corona-free health status. Following questions that the candidates must answer and sign on:
- Some symptoms, which are listed below:
- Cold/Runny Nose
- Breathing Problem
- Candidate Name
- Roll No
- Date of Exam
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Signature of candidate
How to Fill CTET 2020 Self- Declaration Form:
- Visit the official website of CTET i.e., ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the given CTET admit card link
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to download the CTET Admit card
- After entering all the required detail click to submit button.
- You will get the self-declaration form along with the admit card.
- Take a print of the admit card.
CTET Exam Centre Important Rules
- The candidate must wear a mask all the time from entering in the exam center.
- Practice social distancing norms during the CTET Exam
- Go through proper screening before entering the center
- Registration on Aarogya Setu App
List Of Prohibited Items Which Are Not Allowed In The CTET 2020 Examination Centre
- Books, Notes, Bits Of Papers, Geometry /Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pencil Pouch, Pencil, Scale, Log Table, Writing Pad, Eraser, Cardboard.
- Electronics Devices, Watch, Wrist Watch, Wallet, Goggles, Handbag, Mobile Phones, Earphone, Microphones, Cameras.
- Headphones, Pen-Drives, Pager, Bluetooth Device, Calculator, Debit/Credit Card, Electronic Pen/Scanners,
- Water Bottle, Food And Beverage (Alcoholic Or Non-Alcoholic).
CTET Subject Wise Exam Strategy
- English Notes for CTET 2020: FREE PDF
- English Grammar: Editing Exercise for CTET Exam
- Want to crack the Hindi language section for the CTET and TET exam? Read HERE
- How to score 25+ Marks in Mathematics For CTET Exam?
- Science Study Notes for All Teaching Exams
- Child Pedagogy Section in CTET: How to Improve Your Score?