CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has finally decided to provide the CTET Calculation Sheet and copy of the OMR Sheet of December 2019 exam. Candidates who appeared for the CTET December 2019 exam can apply now to get their OMR Sheet copy along with the calculation sheet.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) was held on 8 December 2019 across 110 cities in India. The CTET 2019 Exam was conducted in two shifts for Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Candidates, who intend to teach Classes 1st to 5th, appeared for CTET Paper 1;
- Candidates, who intend to teach Classes 6th to 8th, appeared for CTET Paper 2.
- A total of 150 questions are asked in each papers.
- Each question carries 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking or penalty for any wrong answer or unattempted question.
How to Get CTET 2019 OMR Sheet and calculation sheet
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 500 through Bank Draft drawn in favor of CBSE Secretary to get their OMR Sheet and calculation sheet.
- Candidates need to mention their Roll Number, Name and Address correctly in their application as well as on the backside of the Bank Draft.
- The application needs to be addressed to the Director CTET along with the Bank Draft.
- Candidates need to speed post the application to CTET Unit of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The incomplete applications will be rejected straightaway without any further reference.
- Upon the receipt of the application, the CBSE will speed post the Calculation Sheet with the copy of OMR Sheet to the candidate.