- Candidates, who intend to teach Classes 1st to 5th, appeared for CTET Paper 1;
- Candidates, who intend to teach Classes 6th to 8th, appeared for CTET Paper 2.
- A total of 150 questions are asked in each papers.
- Each question carries 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking or penalty for any wrong answer or unattempted question.
How to Get CTET 2019 OMR Sheet and calculation sheet
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 500 through Bank Draft drawn in favor of CBSE Secretary to get their OMR Sheet and calculation sheet.
- Candidates need to mention their Roll Number, Name and Address correctly in their application as well as on the backside of the Bank Draft.
- The application needs to be addressed to the Director CTET along with the Bank Draft.
- Candidates need to speed post the application to CTET Unit of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The incomplete applications will be rejected straightaway without any further reference.
- Upon the receipt of the application, the CBSE will speed post the Calculation Sheet with the copy of OMR Sheet to the candidate.