CTET 2020 Maha Mock Get Free mock Challenge
There will be two papers of CTET.:
- Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
|Exam Pattern –CTET Exam|
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative Marking||No||Negative Marking||No|
You May Also Like To Read:
- CTET Study Plan 2020
- CTET 2020 Exam Pattern : CTET Syllabus For Paper 1 and 2
- CTET 2020 Previous Year Questions Papers Free PDF
- Important Topics for CTET 2020 July Exam
- How to Crack CTET in First Attempt?