CTET 2020 Maha Mock Challenge: CTET 2020 Exam is to be commenced on 5th July 2020. To judge your own performance via online Test Practice is the ultimate effort to zero out the mistakes leading to an unexpected failure in such a whopping competitive exam. To help the aspirants, we are providing you the CTET Maha Mock where you can attempt a free mock to ace your preparation of CTET 2020 Exam.
To make sure candidates are ahead of their peers in this highly competitive environment, Adda247 is providing the CTET Maha Mock that is conducted on 19th June 2020. By attempting the mock, you can analyze your performance and attempt questions to be asked in the exam based on the latest exam pattern. Check the details given below:
- WHAT: CTET Exam Maha mock
- DATE OF EVENT: 19th June 2020 (CTET Paper I)
- TIMINGS: 12 PM
- MOTTO: To help the students analyze their performance for the CTET Exam and give them an idea of the actual examination
- COST: Free of cost, just need your time.
CTET Exam Pattern:
|Exam Pattern –CTET 2020|
|Paper||Name of Subject||No.Of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative marking||No||Negative marking||No|
- Maths & Science : For Science Stream Candidates
- Social Studies :For Humanities Stream Candidates
You May also Like To Read:
- CTET Study Plan 2020
- CTET 2020 Exam Pattern : CTET Syllabus For Paper 1 and 2
- How to Crack CTET in First Attempt?