The countdown for CTET Exam aspirants as begun. As the time approaches, anxiety in all the aspirants is climbing high. Confusion is rolling all over, what did I miss? What else there is to learn? What are the important topics and all the previous year questions? What is the right way to maximize my score? All these thoughts must be puzzling your mind. What you need is a plan and some motivation to ride off this frightening time before the exam.
The date that has been declared for the CTET Exam is 31st Jan 2021. Eligible candidates may download the CTET 2020 Admit card. Those candidates who are appearing for the CTET 2021 exam need to bring the self-declaration form CTET (January) 2021, which is attached to their admit card. Last few days are crucial, you have to be very cautious about how you distinguish preparation from stress. This thin line between excitement and anxiety can devastate you and affect your all the hard work. So, take a deep breath.
Last-minute tips for CTET 2020-21 Exam:
Analyze and learn from the past :
Whatever you scored, and however you performed in the last exam is going to help you a lot. Aspirants think that failure is a setback when it is just one more test drive through the rough roads. You already got the hang of the type of question asked and the time taken by each type of question. So that you can manage your time better this time.
Be wise and revise:
You must be getting new information from all around you. People trying to help you by pitching new ideas and topics to ease your preparation are actually making it more challenging. Any new data you try to feed your brain as a booster is going to jam it. So, whatever you have learned till now, trust it and revise it thoroughly.
Health should be the priority
You should try to get at least 8 hours of sleep every day to make the best use of your knowledge. Avoid pulling an all-nighter a day right before the examination for it affects your ability to concentrate during the examination. You can also try exercising for 15 minutes every day because it gets the blood flowing. It resets your brain, increases blood flow to the brain, and prepares you for critical thinking and retention.
Keep calm and give exam:
In the end, keep your confidence high and do not stress over the exam. The only thing that can save you is your revision and accuracy. Plan a smart strategy. Read every question carefully answer them within the allotted time. Eat well and don’t be the night owl. Rest and get enough sleep, especially in the upcoming days.
Point To Remember:
1. Take a print out of your admit card and original photo identity proof, photocopy of the ID proof along with the CTET Self Declaration Form. Please be on time because sometimes organizers may be strict so try to reach on time, at least half an hour earlier before the mentioned time.
2. Follow your Strategy that you have prepared for yourself. Now, this is the time when you executed and performed in the best possible way in the exam hall.
3. Time management plays a very important role in your exam. Always keep a track of your time and no. of questions attempted. Managing time will be important for the exam, so do not waste your time in any particular questions. For checking your preparation and manage your time during an exam you have to practice more & more.
4. Keep these two words in mind. For any Competitive exam, Speed and Accuracy plays a very important role. You’ve to maintain both if any of it is not followed you might be caught in blunder. You can’t afford to do a blunder of such magnitude. If you feel that a particular question is taking more time than required, better leave it and move to the next question.
Remember there is No Negative marking so just relax & attempt each and every question. The most important things that work in an examination are accuracy. Try to give your 100%
Be confident in the work you did to prepare for the race. Take a look at your training logs to remind yourself that you’ve done everything possible to prepare. The race is the fun part where you get to see the hard work pay off. Enjoy it.
CTET Exam Centre Important Rules
- The candidate must wear a mask all the time from entering in the exam center.
- Practice social distancing norms during the CTET Exam
- Go through proper screening before entering the center
- Registration on Aarogya Setu App
List Of Prohibited Items Which Are Not Allowed In The CTET 2020 Examination Centre
- Books, Notes, Bits Of Papers, Geometry /Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pencil Pouch, Pencil, Scale, Log Table, Writing Pad, Eraser, Cardboard.
- Electronics Devices, Watch, Wrist Watch, Wallet, Goggles, Handbag, Mobile Phones, Earphone, Microphones, Cameras.
- Headphones, Pen-Drives, Pager, Bluetooth Device, Calculator, Debit/Credit Card, Electronic Pen/Scanners,
- Water Bottle, Food And Beverage (Alcoholic Or Non-Alcoholic).
ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAM!!!
CTET Subject Wise Exam Strategy
- English Notes for CTET 2020: FREE PDF
- English Grammar: Editing Exercise for CTET Exam
- Want to crack the Hindi language section for the CTET and TET exam? Read HERE
- How to score 25+ Marks in Mathematics For CTET Exam?
- Science Study Notes for All Teaching Exams
- Child Pedagogy Section in CTET: How to Improve Your Score?