CTET Eligibility 2020: CTET 2020 form are closed now and students has started preparing for this examination under the lockdown situation. We have received so many queries regarding the CTET eligibility criteria and age limit. Are you eligible to apply for CTET or not? Is your age is eligible for applying CTET? These question may arise in your mind when you are planning to apply for any govt. examination. It is very important to know about the CTET 2020 eligibility criteria and age limit before applying for the recruitment of teachers in the primary and secondary level exam. CTET 2020 registration was started from 24th January 2020 and the last date is 9th Mar 2020.
Teaching Ultimate Plus subscription gives you unlimited access to LIVE ONLINE BATCHES by EXPERT faculties for all the upcoming Teaching exams throughout the year (Like DSSSB, CTET 2020, KVS 2020, UPTET 2020, HTET) & Special Teaching Courses like CDP, SANSKRIT BHASHA CTET 2019, etc.
- Access to unlimited Live Interactive Classes for all Teaching Exams*
- Access to unlimited Live Interactive Doubt Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Exhaustive Classes (All topics Covered Comprehensively)
- Topic Wise Assignments based On Lectures
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Previous Year Mock Discussions
- 24*7 Doubt Clearing
- Classes in Hindi, English & Bilingual.
Total: 200+ Videos by expert and renowned faculties of Adda247.
- Environmental Studies
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Social Science
Total Mock Tests: 300+
For all Teaching Exams ( CTET, UPTET, UGC NET, Army Public School, DSSSB PRT| TGT ,KVS, Bihar-STET and others.
FEATURES OF Teaching Exams का महा Pack:
- Access to Unlimited live classes by expert faculties
- Access to 200+ videos
- 300+ Mock Tests
- 10 Essential eBooks
- Questions based on the latest pattern
- 24*7 doubt clearing facility
Validity: 12 Months
Note: Live Classes will be taken by the Adda247 You Tube Faculties. The Batches of Super Educators are not part of the mahapack.
Note: For Online Live Class:
*You will get an mail after purchasing the batch for login in.
*You will get recorded video links within 48 working hours.
*No Refunds will be given in any case and registration can be canceled by Adda247 for any anti-batch activity.
- English and Hindi Medium
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- Detailed Solutions of all Questions
- 12 Months
Here we are providing the eligibility criterion which is required to appear in the CTET 2020 Examination going to be conducted in the upcoming month. CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test gives the candidate an opportunity to join Central Government Schools such as DSSSB/NVS/KVS/Army Public. Schools etc.
CTET 2020 Important Schedule:
- CTET 2020 Notification Out: 24th Jan 2020
- CTET 2020 Registration Start: 24 Jan 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for 2020: 2nd Mar 2020 (Extended 9th March 2020)
- Last date for submission of fee 2020: 5th Mar 2020 (Extended 13th March 2020)
- CTET 2020 Online corrections :17 Mar 2020 to 24 Mar 2020
- CTET 2020 July Admit Card: June 2020
- CTET 2020 Exam Dates: 5th July 2020
CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- CTET 2020 Eligibility for Paper I ( For Primary Teacher)
- CTET 2020 Eligibility Paper II ( For Secondary Teacher)
Their is no age limit required for CTET examination. You can attempt number of times as the validity of the certificate is over so you can renew it or you want to improve your CTET score.
CTET 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit FAQs:
Q1. What is the minimum and maximum age limit of CTET?
Ans. There is no age limit for applying CTET exam.
Q2.What is the minimum CTET eligibility criteria for primary stage Paper 1 CTET Exam?
Ans. The minimum eligibility criteria for primary stage Paper 1 CTET Exam is passing 12th class and Diploma in Elementary Education.
Q3.Is B.ed candidates are eligible for CTET Paper 1?
Ans.Yes, B.ed candidate can apply for CTET Paper 1.
Q4.What is the minimum passing percentage for applying in CTET exam ?
Ans. The minimum passing percentage for applying in CTET exam is : Graduation with at least 45% marks and professional degree or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and professional degree
Q5.If my course is recognized by NCTE, can i apply for CTET ?
Ans.Any candidate having qualified B.Ed Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
You May also Like To Read: