CTET Admit Card: CTET admit card 2021 will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the official website i.e ctet.nic.in. CTET July Admit Card will be released 10-15 days before the exam date on the official site.CTET Exam is to be conducted in 2 shifts in 135 cities of India. Once the CTET Admit card link will be available officially, we will update it here. To appear for this examination candidates must have a copy of the CTET Admit card. Candidates can download their admit cards by logging into their registered accounts’ application numbers and date of birth.
CTET Admit Card 2021
CTET 2021 July Exam will be conducted in two shifts. Paper-I will be held in the morning shift from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-II will be conducted in the evening shift from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates have to carry an original photo ID proof, its copy, and two passport size photos along with CTET admit card to the exam center. To download the CTET 2021 admit card Exam, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth / Password. CTET 2021 Admit Card Link will be given below:
CTET Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
|CTET 2021 Events||CTET 2021 Schedule|
|CTET Registrations||July 2021|
|CTET Admit Card Release Date||Notified Later|
|CTET Exam Date||Notified Later|
|Result||Within 06 (six) weeks from the date of conduct of the Examination.|
CTET 2021 Exam Schedule
CTET Exam will be held in two shifts. The timings of both the shifts are given below :
|CTET Exam Date||31-01-2021||31-01-2021|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09: 00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/
Opened it to take out the Answer Sheet
|09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
Steps To Download CTET Admit Card 2021
Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET @ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on “Download CTET Admit Card (Server 1)” or ” Download Admit Card (Server 2)”.
Step 3: Enter your details :
- Application number.
- Date of Birth (in Day-Month-Year format).
- Security Pin.
Step 4: Click on the “Download Ctet admit card 2021” tab.
Step 5: Take a print of the (admit card) hall ticket for the CTET 2021 exam.
Note: The candidates must download the self-declaration form along with the admit card is mandatory to carry in the examination center.
CTET Admit Card 2021 Download Link
CBSE board has released the CTET admit card 2021. It is advisable for eligible candidates can download their admit card by logging into their registered accounts using their CTET application number and date of birth on the given below link.
Direct Link To Download CTET Admit Card 2021 [Inactive]
How to Re-Generate CTET Application Number?
Many times candidates might CTET Admit card forgot registration or password at the time of downloading the CTET Admit Card 2021 and searching how to download ctet admit card without the application number? Here, we are sharing the steps to find CTET Registration number / CTET Password.
- Visit the official website of CTET @ctet.nic.in
- Click on the Login Tab.
- Then click to the Forget Password or CTET admit card forgot registration no link
- Follow the required steps & fill in all the required information to regenerate the Forget Password or Forget Application number.
- Click on submit
In that way, you can regenerate your CTET password/ CTET Application number.
CTET Admit Card 2021 Important Details
The CTET admit card is released by the CBSE and it contains all the required information of the candidates and the CTET 2021 Exam.
- Candidate Name
- Permanent Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre address
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photograph
CTET Exam Important Documents Needs with Admit Card
Candidates must carry all the exam-related essentials in the transparent Poly Bag.
- Downloaded CTET Admit Card 2021
- One Passport size Photo.
- Id Proof(Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Id Card).
- Ball Point Pen(Blue/Black) Of Good Quality.
CTET Exam Centre Important Rules
- The candidate must wear a mask all the time from entering in the exam center.
- Practice social distancing norms during the CTET Exam
- Go through proper screening before entering the center
- Registration on Aarogya Setu App
List Of Items Which Are Not Allowed In CTET 2021 Exam Centre
- Books, Notes, Bits Of Papers, Geometry /Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pencil Pouch, Pencil, Scale, Log Table, Writing Pad, Eraser, Cardboard.
- Electronics Devices, Watch, Wrist Watch, Wallet, Goggles, Handbag, Mobile Phones, Earphone, Microphones, Cameras.
- Headphones, Pen-Drives, Pager, Bluetooth Device, Calculator, Debit/Credit Card, Electronic Pen/Scanners,
- Water Bottle, Food And Beverage (Alcoholic Or Non-Alcoholic).
CTET Hall Ticket 2021: General Instructions
- Candidates should report to the examination center 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate Should Use Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen To Write/Fill His/Her Particulars On Test Booklet And OMR Sheet.
- Use Of Pencil, White Fluid, And Over Writing/ Cutting On Test Booklet And OMR Sheet Is Strictly Prohibited.
- The candidate must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned in the information bulletin.
- For diabetic candidates, they are allowed to carry the eatables like sugar tablets/ fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottles but candidates are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwiches into the examination hall.
CTET Main focus areas of questions:
|Subject||Focused Areas of Questions (age group -6-11 years)||Subject||Focused Areas of Questions (age group -11-14 years)|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years||Child Development and Pedagogy||educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 11-14 years|
|Language I||proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.||Language I||proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.|
|Language II||elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.||Language II||elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.|
|Mathematics and Environmental Studies||concepts, problem-solving abilities and pedagogical understanding and applications of the subject||Mathematics and Science, and Social Studies/Social Science||concepts, problem-solving abilities and pedagogical understanding and applications of the subject|
FAQ: CTET Admit Card 2021
Q: Will I receive the hard copy of the admit card?
Ans: No, CBSE does not send a hard copy of CTET to admit card 2021 to any candidate.
Q: Is there a need to get the CTET to admit card attested?
Ans: No, there is no need to get the CTET to admit card attested.
Q: How many papers are there in CTET 2021 Exam?
Ans: There will be two papers for the CTET Exam.
Q: At what time should I report to the test center?
Ans: You should report to the exam center at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
Q: How can I get the errors in my CTET admit card 2021 correct?
Ans: You can contact CTET exam authorities to get any error in the to admit card corrected. You can contact the exam authorities at 011-22235774/ 011-22240112.
Q: What is the qualifying marks for CTET Exam 2021?
Ans: The Qualifying Marks for the General Candidates is 60% while for the Reserved Category is 55%.
Q: Is this mandatory to bring CTET Self-declaration form along with CTET admit Card?
Ans: Yes, It is mandatory to bring the CTET Self-declaration form along with CTET admit Card.
CTET Subject Wise Exam Strategy
- English Notes for CTET 2021: FREE PDF
- English Grammar: Editing Exercise for CTET Exam
- Want to crack the Hindi language section for the CTET and TET exam? Read HERE
- How to score 25+ Marks in Mathematics For CTET Exam?
- Science Study Notes for All Teaching Exams
- Child Pedagogy Section in CTET: How to Improve Your Score?