CTET Admit Card 2020: CTET 2020 exam is posptponed till further notice. CTET New exam date will be released soon on the official website.To appear this examination a candidates must have a copy of CTET Admit card. All the candidates can download their admit card on the official website ctet.nic.in with their application no, date of birth and password.Usually, the board releases CTET admit card at least 15 days prior the exam date. The CTET Admit Card Link for 2020 July Exam will be updated here once the link has been released by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
CTET Admit Card 2020:
CTET 2020 July Exam will be conducted in two shifts. Paper-I will be held in the morning shift from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-II will be conducted in the evening shift from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination. To download the CTET 2020 admit card Exam, candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth / Password. CTET 2020 Admit Card Link will be given below:
Direct Link To Download CTET Admit Card 2020 [Inactive]
CTET Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|CTET 2020 Events||CTET 2020 Schedule|
|CTET Registrations||January 24 to February 24|
|CTET Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week Of June|
|CTET Exam Date||Notified Later|
|Result||Within 06 (six) Week from the date of conduct of the Examination.|
Steps to download CTET Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET @ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on “Download CTET Admit Card (Server 1)” or ” Download Admit Card (Server 2)”.
Step 3: Enter your details :
- Application number.
- Date of Birth (in Day-Month-Year format).
- Security Pin.
Step 4: Click on “Download Ctet admit card 2020” tab.
Step 5: Take print of the (admit card) hall ticket for CTET 2020 exam.
How to Re-Generate Application Number/Password?
Many times candidates might forget their application number or password at the time of downloading the CTET Admit Card 2020. Here, we are sharing the steps to Re-Generate Application Number/Password.
- Visit to the official website of CTET @ctet.nic.in
- Click on the Login Tab.
- Then click to the Forget Password or Forget Application number link
- Follow the required steps & fill all the required information to regenerate the Forget Password or Forget Application number.
- Click on submit
In that way, you can regenerate your password/Application number.
CTET Admit Card 2020: All Details
The CTET admit card is released by the CBSE and it contains all the required information of the candidates and the CTET 2020 Exam.
- Candidate Name
- Permanent Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre address
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidates Signature
- Candidates Photograph
CTET Exam 2020: Imortant Documents
Candidates must carry all the exam related essentials in the transparent Poly Bag.
- Downloaded CTET Admit Card 2020
- One Passport size Photo.
- Id Proof(Pan Card,Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Id Card).
- Ball Point Pen(Blue/Black) Of Good Quality.
CTET Exam 2020: Important Rules
- Candidate must wear mask all the time from entering in the exam centre.
- Practice social distancing norms during CTET Exam
- Go through proper screening before entering the centre
- Registration on Aarogya Setu App
List Of prohibited Items Which Are Not Allowed In The Examination Centre : CTET 2020
- Books, Notes, Bits Of Papers, Geometry /Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pencil Pouch, Pencil, Scale, Log Table, Writing Pad, Eraser, Cardboard.
- Electronics Devices, Watch, Wrist Watch, Wallet, Goggles, Handbag, Mobile Phones, Earphone, Microphones, Cameras.
- Headphones, Pen-Drives, Pager, Bluetooth Device, Calculator, Debit/Credit Card, Electronic Pen/Scanners,
- Water Bottle, Food And Beverage (Alcoholic Or Non-Alcoholic).
CTET Exam 2020: Points To Remember
- Candidates should report at the examination centre 90 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Candidate Should Use Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen To Write/Fill His/Her Particulars On Test Booklet And OMR Sheet.
- Use Of Pencil, White Fluid And Over Writing/ Cutting On Test Booklet And OMR Sheet Is Strictly Prohibited.
- Candidate must follow the instructions strictly as mentioned in the information bulletin.
- For diabetic candidates, they are allowed to carry the eatables like sugar tablets/ fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle but candidates are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich into the examination hall.
Main focus areas of questions:
|Paper I||Paper II|
|Subject||Focused Areas of Questions (age group -6-11 years)||Subject||Focused Areas of Questions (age group -11-14 years)|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years||Child Development and Pedagogy||educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of 11-14 years|
|Language I||proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.||Language I||proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.|
|Language II||elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.||Language II||elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.|
|Mathematics and Environmental Studies||concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding and applications of the subject||Mathematics and Science, and Social Studies/Social Science||concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding and applications of the subject|
FAQ’s- CTET Admit Card 2020:
Q: When will CTET admit card 2020 be available on the official website?
Ans: The admit card will be released on the official website in third week of June 2020.
Q: Will I receive the hard copy of the admit card?
Ans: No, CBSE does not send hard copy of CTET admit card 2020 to any candidate.
Q: Is there a need to get the CTET admit card attested?
Ans: No, there is no need to get the CTET admit card attested.
Q: How many papers are there in CTET 2020 Exam?
Ans: There will be two papers of CTET Exam; Also Check Latest Exam Pattern.
Q: At what time should I report at the test centre?
Ans: You should report at the exam centre at least 90 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
Q: How can I get the errors in my CTET 2020 admit card corrected?
Ans: You can contact CTET exam authorities to get any error in the admit card corrected. You can contact the exam authorities at 011-22235774/ 011-22240112.
CTET Subject Wise Exam Strategy
- English Notes for CTET 2020: FREE PDF
- English Grammar: Editing Exercise for CTET Exam
- Want to crack the Hindi language section for the CTET and TET exam? Read HERE
- How to score 25+ Marks in Mathematics For CTET Exam?
- Science Study Notes for All Teaching Exams
- Child Pedagogy Section in CTET: How to Improve Your Score?