CTET Official Answer Key 2019 Out:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) official answer key. Candidates who have appeared in the CTET examination can check the answer key with their OMR response sheet and file their objections (if any) online at official site i.e. ctet.nic.in on or before December 25, 2019.
Get the official link to check your CTET answer key and calculate your marks in CTET exam. Candidates can also raise objections with proper explanation if any question is found to be incorrect.
How to check your CTET Answer Key 2019:
How to raise objections in CTET Answer Key 2019:
- CBSE already released the releases the answer keys, candidates would be required to raise objections online.
- To raise objections, simply log in to your account on ctet.nic.in. On the dashboard, candidates would be able to view their recorded responses as well as the answer keys. In case candidates are not satisfied with the answers marked in the answer keys, they can select the correct option.
- Once selected, upload all the relevant documents to substantiate the objection.
- Pay the required fees and submit your objections.
- Candidates may please note that the CTET result would be calculated basis the final answer keys. The objections raised would be evaluated and in case the objection is accepted the fee paid would be refunded. As for the objections that are rejected, no refund would be done.
CTET Paper-2 , Math Question:
Explanation: A twin prime is a prime that has a prime gap of two.
Twin Primes are: (3, 5), (5, 7), (11, 13), (17, 19), (29, 31), (41, 43), (59, 61), (71, 73)
Then, Ans. 8
CTET Paper-2 , Social Science Question:
Q: How did the Harappan civilization come to an end?
A. It appears as if the rulers lost control.
B. There could have been deforestation in the area.
C. There were floods in the entire area of the civilization.
D. The rivers dried up probably.
Choose the correct explanation.