CSIR has released result of Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship of June,2020 with CSIR SCORE CARD.The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2020 was conducted for the second time by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 19 November, 21 November and 26 November 2020.The CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2020 result has been released Subject / Category/ Gender wise with total no of candidates. All the candidates can check their score card on their official website with their roll no and password. The examination was conducted in five subjects.
1. Life Sciences
2. Physical Sciences
3. Chemical Sciences
4. Earth Sciences
5. Mathematical Sciences
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2020 was conducted for the second time by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 19 November, 21 November and 26 November 2020 all across the country except in Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” due to NIVAR Cyclone. For Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” was conducted on 30 November, 2020. The examination was held into two shifts at 569 centres spread across 225 cities. For Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” was conducted on 30 November, 2020. Scores have been declared on 28 December 2020.
Subject / Gender wise No. of Candidates Registered and Appeared
|Earth, Atmospheric Ocean And Planetary Sciences||6618||4159||3829||2365||1||1||10448||6525|
Subject wise No of Candidates – Registered/Appeared for Lecturer Ship and JRF : –
|EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC OCEAN AND PLANETARY SCIENCES|
How To Download CSIR UGC NET Score Card:
How to Check CSIR NET Answer Key:
- Application number
- Password/date of birth
- Security pin as shown on the screen
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Pattern
CSIR UGC NET 2020 examination will be going to held on 19th, 21st and 26th November, 2020..The examination schedule is given below:
- Exam Time : 3 Hrs
- First Shift Timing : 09.30 am- 12.30 pm
- Second Shift Timing : 02.30 pm- 5.30 pm
- Exam type : objective type, multiple choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- The Test will consist of three parts i.e. Part A,B,C.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
How to Calculate CSIR UGC NET 2020 Score?
NTA Scores are normalised scores across multi session papers and are based on the relative performance of all those who appeared for the examination in one session.
- The NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates who have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW (same or lower raw scores) that particular candidate in that session.
- The Percentile scores of a Candidate have been calculated as follows:
100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate/Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’
- The NTA Score of the Total is NOT an aggregate or average of the NTA Score of individual parts.
- NTA score is not the same as percentage of marks obtained.