CSIR UGC NET 2020 E – Certificate : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the E – Certificate for CSIR UGC Net of Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship of June,2020. All the qualified candidates can download their E – Certificate by login on official website with their Roll Number or Application Number. All the qualified candidates whose roll numbers are listed in part – 1 of result (CSIR JRF /Lecturer or Both) should have to send self attested photocopies documents. The qualified candidates whose documents verification will be cleared, they can download their E-Certificate from website csirnet.nta.nic.in. Qualified candidates whose roll numbers are listed in part II and part III of the result may have to contact UGC/NTA for e-certificate.
Document List for Submission:
- CSIR UGC NET Marks Statement(SCORE CARD) with rank and result
- Xth class certificate (issued by respective board) as a proof of date of birth.
- Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/M.Sc or equivalent degree
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks
- CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc conversion formula of their respective University/Institute or certificate from concerned University/Institute clearly stating the percentage of marks in the qualifying degree
- Bifurcation of marks/period in case of dual degree
- SC/ST CERTIFICATE, if applicable.
- Latest OBC Caste Certificate (Non-creamy layer) if applicable.
- PwD candidates should submit certificates as per Govt. of India rules.
- EWS category certificate (Income and Asset Certificate) issued by the appropriate competent authority.
Guidelines for CSIR UGC NET Result Awaited (RA) category
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Candidates are required to send the above mentioned documents by Ordinary Post to:- Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR COMPLEX, LIBRARY AVENUE, Pusa, New Delhi-110012. OR through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates while sending their documents by post must super-scribe on the envelop “Documents for June, 2020 (CSIR JRF/LS-PART-1-RESULT) NET Exam and Roll no.
How to Download E-Certificate for CSIR UGC NET June 2020?
Step 1 : Log in to CSIR UGC NET Official Website i.e. https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/
Step 2 : Click on ,“E – Certificate – Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020”.
Step 3 : A new tab will be open , Candidate Login Area will be showed.
Step 4 : Select Institution and Enter Captcha Code. For Joint CSIR-UGC candidate please select Joint CSIR-UGC NET from the dropdown list.
Step 5 : After Clicking on Proceed, a new tab will be open.
Step 6 : Fill your Details i.e.
- Roll Number or Application Number
- Enter Date of Birth as enter in application: dd/mm/yyyy
- Exam Session
- Enter Captcha Code
Step 7 : Proceed with details, Upload your Document or Post them
Step 8 : After document Verification, Download your E – Certificate – Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020
Step 9 : Save it and print it for future.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Final result :
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Result : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the notification regarding the final result and cut off of CSIR UGC Net of Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship of June,2020. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET June, 2020 was conducted on 19, 21 & 26 November 2020 and 30 November 2020 (for the Examination Centres in Puducherry and Tamil Nadu for Subjects Mathematical Sciences & Chemical Sciences due to cyclone “Nivar”) through Computer Based Test (CBT). The final result has been uploaded on CSIR UGC NET official website. All the candidates can check their result by checking their roll no and name in result list.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Cut OFF
The CSIR has released the Minimum cut-off percentage for the award of Junior Research Fellowship/Lectureship/Assistant Professor in different disciplines in the Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship/Assistant Professor which were held on 19/11/2020, 21/11/2020, 26/11/2020 & 30/11/2020 in different states of India. In CSIR result , a total of 2135 candidates has cleared JRF (NET) CSIR and 4394 candidates has cleared Lectureship/Assistant Professor(NET) in CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Examination. All the Candidates can check their final result and cut off from their official website. Candidates can go through below link and check their result with their roll no and name .
CSIR Cut OFF
- Junior Research Fellowship (NET) Cut Off
|Subject||Junior Research Fellowship (NET)|
|UR (%)||EWS (%)||OBC (%)||SC (%)||ST (%)||PwD (%)|
- Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET) Cut Off
|Subject||Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET)|
|UR (%)||EWS (%)||OBC (%)||SC (%)||ST (%)||PwD (%)|
Revise CSIR Score Card
CSIR has released revised result of Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship of June,2020 with CSIR SCORE CARD. The result has been revised for those candidates who appeared for “Mathematical Sciences” exam on 26.11.2020 (Shift-II) with Question ID 802437555 of Mathematical Sciences. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2020 was conducted for the second time by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 19 November, 21 November and 26 November 2020.The CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2020 result has been released Subject / Category/ Gender wise with total no of candidates. All the candidates can check their score card on their official website with their roll no and password. The examination was conducted in five subjects.
1. Life Sciences
2. Physical Sciences
3. Chemical Sciences
4. Earth Sciences
5. Mathematical Sciences
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June 2020 was conducted for the second time by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 19 November, 21 November and 26 November 2020 all across the country except in Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” due to NIVAR Cyclone. For Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” was conducted on 30 November, 2020. The examination was held into two shifts at 569 centres spread across 225 cities. For Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences in the State of “Tamil Nadu” and Union Territory of “Puducherry” was conducted on 30 November, 2020. Scores have been declared on 28 December 2020.
Subject / Gender wise No. of Candidates Registered and Appeared
|Earth, Atmospheric Ocean And Planetary Sciences||6618||4159||3829||2365||1||1||10448||6525|
Subject wise No of Candidates – Registered/Appeared for Lecturer Ship and JRF : –
|EARTH, ATMOSPHERIC OCEAN AND PLANETARY SCIENCES|
How To Download CSIR UGC NET Score Card:
How to Check CSIR NET Answer Key:
- Application number
- Password/date of birth
- Security pin as shown on the screen
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Pattern
CSIR UGC NET 2020 examination will be going to held on 19th, 21st and 26th November, 2020..The examination schedule is given below:
- Exam Time : 3 Hrs
- First Shift Timing : 09.30 am- 12.30 pm
- Second Shift Timing : 02.30 pm- 5.30 pm
- Exam type : objective type, multiple choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- The Test will consist of three parts i.e. Part A,B,C.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
How to Calculate CSIR UGC NET 2020 Score?
NTA Scores are normalised scores across multi session papers and are based on the relative performance of all those who appeared for the examination in one session.
- The NTA Score indicates the percentage of candidates who have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW (same or lower raw scores) that particular candidate in that session.
- The Percentile scores of a Candidate have been calculated as follows:
100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate/Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’
- The NTA Score of the Total is NOT an aggregate or average of the NTA Score of individual parts.
- NTA score is not the same as percentage of marks obtained.