CTET stands for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test, and TET stands for Teachers Eligibility Test. The difference between CTET and TET is that TET held on the state level, CTET held on the central level. CTET exam is always conducted by CBSE and TET exam has been conducted by their state government. CTET exam is going to take place on 31st Jan 2021.
Hindi Section for CTET exam
Hindi as a language is main subject in both papers of CTET 2020. This section contains 30 questions for 30 marks. There are some points to remembers :
- The students always choose Hindi as a language 1 or 2 in CTET exam.
- Paper 1 Examination pattern of hindi subject : Hindi grammar- 15 Questions for 15 marks + Hindi Pedagogy – 15 Questions for 15 marks (Class I- Class V )
- Paper 2 Examination pattern of hindi subject : Hindi grammar- 15 Questions for 15 marks + Hindi Pedagogy – 15 Questions for 15 marks (Class VI – Class VIII)
- Objective Type Questions
- No Negative Marking
Hindi Section Syllabus for CTET (Paper 1 & 2): 30 Questions each
|विषय वस्तु||Topic||Mostly Asked Topics|
|व्याकरण||संधि, समास, अलंकार, प्रत्यय ,उपसर्ग, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, मुहावरे|
|गद्यांश||NCERT Books- 10th कक्षा तक|
|पद्यांश||NCERT Books- 10th कक्षा तक|
|शिक्षाशास्त्र||अधिगम और अर्जन||भाषा विकास की अवस्था, परिभाषा और इसके प्रकार|
|भाषा शिक्षण के सिद्धांत||भाषा का अर्थ उद्देश्य, सिद्दांत, विधियाँ|
|भाषा कौशल||श्रवण, मौखिक, लेखन, पठन कौशल की विधि|
|व्याकरण की भूमिका||व्याकरण शिक्षण की विधियाँ|
|भाषायी विविधता||बहुभाषिक तथा शिक्षण चुनौतियां|
|सहायक सामग्री||द्रश्य- श्रव्य , पाठ्यपुस्तक व अन्य|
|उपचारात्मक शिक्षण||उपचारात्मक शिक्षण और निदानात्मक शिक्षण|
|मूल्यांकन||मूल्यांकन की विधिया व प्रकार, निरीक्षण|
Best strategy to crack CTET Hindi language section
All the candidates who are interested in the jobs in teaching sector, CTET/TET is basic eligiblity criteria for them to get success and hindi language is main section of CTET/TET exam. The aspirants are always seeking for tricks and reliable strategies to crack the Hindi language section. There are some of the strategies with the help of which you can easily crack the Hindi language section:
- Set an appropriate goal: It is recommendable first to identify the strong areas among Hindi topics in which you are good. By planning the amount of time that candidates need to spend on each topic can help in completing the entire Hindi syllabus on time.You can check CTET/TET Syllabus here :CTET 2020 Syllabus
- Understand the Hindi language section pattern: It is beneficial to prepare according to the Hindi language pattern. The candidates can start with their favorite topics and then proceed to hard questions. Moreover, it is preferable to go through the previous year’s Hindi section papers and make a list of topics according to importance.Here you can check more CTET Previous Year papers: Click Here
- Effective study plan: It is the first plan to make a proper plan for the preparation of the Hindi section in the CTET exam. By creating an appropriate table of time for studying, you can analyze the ability and optimize the task. Along with it, you can take online mock tests for the Hindi language and check your performance efficiently.Follow CTET Study Plan : CTET Study Plan 2020
- Management of time: Time plays a significant role while preparing for the section of the Hindi language in the CTET exam. It is preferable to divide your time for various sections of the paper and complete exam papers on time. Also, you can complete the exam syllabus on time by managing time correctly.You can plan your time table here : CTET Time Table 2020
- Practice Daily : For checking your progress, candidate have to give daily quizzes, and mock tests. It can help you in recognizing your weak and strong points and you can make it better with more practice. Practice Mock Test Here : Click Here
One of the best parts of the Hindi section in the CTET exam is that there is no negative marking. The candidates can take advantage of no negative marking who are preparing for the CTET exam. It is better to mark the approximate choice even if you are not sure about the correct answer.
If the candidates appearing for the Hindi section in the CTET exam want to crack it in the first attempt, then it is better to focus on those topics in which you are not good. Practice more and stay healthy.
You may also like to read :
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- CTET Previous Year Question Papers: Download PDF Now