Central Board of School Education(CBSE) has released Class 10th result today. All the students can check their result on CBSE official website. CBSE has released Class 10th passing percentage i.e. 91.46% of students. CBSE has sent Class X results to individual students through SMS, email. All the candidates can also check their result on digilocker. The complete class X results has been sent to all schools and can be checked from official e mails IDs created for each school. If any student didn’t get his result , he can also concern with school.
CBSE has also mentioned a increase of 0.36% percentage this year in comparison to last year’s 91.10%. Out of 1873015 students who appeared in CBSE Class 10th exams, 1713121 students had passed the examination. Girls have done better score than boys which has 93.31 %. A total of 2.23% of students or 41,804 students have scored more than 95% marks in CBSE 10th exam this year.
Highlights of CBSE Result :
|Board||Central Board of School Education(CBSE)|
|Examination Date||15 Feb 2020 to 20 Mar 2020|
|Result Date||15 July 2020|
|Total Passing Percentage||91.46 %|
|Total Exam Centre||5377|
Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Result on website:
Here the given below are the steps to check your CBSE Class 10th 2020 result. You can easily check your result by following these simple steps.
- Step 1: Visit Official website of CBSE Result.
- Step 2: Now, enter your School code , roll number and other important information as asked
- Step 3: Click on the submit button
- Step 4: Now you can see your CBSE Class 10th result which will be displayed on the computer screen
- Step 5: Make sure to download your CBSE Result carefully
- Step 6: Take a print out of the same for future reference.
CBSE Result on App
CBSE has also released Class 10th result on Various official Government Apps. i.e. UMANG app, Digi results and Microsoft SMS Oragnizar app. All the candidate have to login with their details and they can check their results.
- CBSE website
- UMANG App
- Individual SMS to students
- Individual Email to students
- School wise result file
Check CBSE Class 10 Result 2020 via SMS
Candidate have to follow the instructions provided below to check the result through SMS
- Step 1 : Type SMS in this format: CBSE10 <rollno>
- Step 2 : Now send this message to a number: 7738299899.
- Step 3 : You will receive your CBSE 10th result 2020 as a text message.
CBSE Alternative Assessment System
Earlier, the board has released Class 12th result with revised assessment scheme which is prepared by CBSE. Due to COVID -19, the assessment scheme has been revised and exam has been cancelled. Now Class 10th result has been declared today and the revised assessment system has been given below:
CBSE Class 10th Result Gender wise Percentage
CBSE Class 10th Result School wise Percentage
CBSE Class 10th Result Region wise Percentage