BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has released notification regarding the recruitment of 126 Assistant Professors- Mathematics in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar under advertisement number 66/2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply by through visiting the official website from 12 Oct 2020 till 11 Nov 2020.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Name of Department||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||126|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Bihar Government Job|
|Job Location||Govt. Engineering Colleges|
BPSC Recruitment Registration Date:
|Starting Date for Registration||12th October 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||11th November 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application||18th November 2020,
up to 5 pm
Steps To Apply For BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
• Step 1 : Visit the official website “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
• Step 2 : Move to the Subject Section given on the homepage.
• Step 3 : Click “Important Notice & Advertisement for “Assistant Professor (Mathematics) in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar”.
• Step 4 : Check the full detail of the Assistant Professor in Science & Technology Department advertisement/ notification.
• Step 5 : Click the Apply Online for the post of Assistant Professor posts link.
• Step 6 : Download notification and then complete the form filling process.
•Step 7 : Send the application form with detail copies of eligibility criteria at the following address i.e. Joint Secretary cum Exam controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15 Nehru path, (belia road), Patna- 800001 till 18 Nov 2020.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancy Details : 126
The candidates are requested to check the BPSC detailed vacancies before applying to this recruitment. Here we are providing you detailed vacancies:
|Category||Number of Posts||35 % Reservation Seats for Women|
|Economically Weaker Sections||13||4|
|Extremely Backward Class||24||9|
|Backward Class Women||4||NA|
|Freedom Fighters Family||2|
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Master degree in Mathematics and the qualifications for recruitment and promotions of faculty in the disciplines of Basic Sciences, Social Science and Humanities shall be as per the UGC guidelines.
The age limit for the BPSC Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering must be between 21-65 years (as on 01.08.2020).
Check More BPSC Recruitment Here:
- BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 – Advt No 50/2020
- BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 – Advt No 52/2020
- BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 – Advt No 13/2020 & 14/2020
- BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 – Advt No 19,20,21/2020
• For general Candidates: Rs. 750/-
• SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State Domicile Candidates: Rs. 200/-
• For all SC/ ST Women of Bihar State Domicile Candidates: Rs. 200/-
• For PWD Candidates (40% or More): Rs. 200/-
• For All Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written exam, personal interview and document verification based on weightage criteria.
|Academic Record and Research||20|
|Evaluation of domain knowledge
and Teaching Skill through written
Professor engaged on
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Written Exam:
- Exam type : Online
- Question Type : Objective
- Total Questions : 80
- Total Marks : 40
- Question marks : 2 Marks for Each Question
- Total Time : 2 Hrs
- Weightage of Written Exam : 40
BPSC Assistant Professor Salary :
Pay Scale : Rs. 57,700 (Scale -10)
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 FAQs:
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2020?
Ans. M.Sc./M.A in relevant branch/Subject
Q2. Where can I check the BPSC Assistant Professor vacancies?
Ans. You can check the BPSC Assistant Professor vacancies on the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Q3. What are the application fees for the post of Assistant Professor?
Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee for the post of Assistant Professor: Rs 750/- for General Candidates ( For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 200/-)
You may also like to read :