BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for recruitment of 34 posts of Assistant Professor in Government Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Department, Government of Bihar under advertisement number 52/2020. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the official website and apply in online mode on or before 19 October 2020.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Exam Overview:
|Name of Department||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Bihar Government Job|
|Job Location||Government Polytechnic College|
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
|Starting Date for Registration||10th September 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||29th September 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of fee||05th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th October 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application||19th October 2020,
up to 5 pm
Steps To Apply For BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
• Visit the official website “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
• Move to the Subject Section given on the homepage.
• Click “Important Notice & Advertisement for “Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering) in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar”.
• Check the full detail of the Assistant Professor in Science & Technology Department advertisement/ notification.
• Click the Apply Online for the post of Assistant Professor posts link.
• Download notification and then complete the form filling process.
• Send the application form at the given address.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
The candidates are requested to check the BPSC detailed vacancies before applying to this recruitment. Here we are providing you detailed vacancies:
|Grade Name||Number of Posts|
|Economically Weaker Sections||03|
|Extremely Backward Class||06|
|Backward Class Women||01|
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engs.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.
• The age limit for the BPSC Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering must be between 21-65 years (as on 01.08.2020).
• For general Candidates: Rs. 750/-
• SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State Domicile Candidates: Rs. 200/-
• For all SC/ ST Women of Bihar State Domicile Candidates: Rs. 200/-
• For PWD Candidates (40% or More): Rs. 200/-
• For All Candidates: Rs. 750/-
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written exam, personal interview and document verification.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 FAQs:
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2020?
Ans. B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engs.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.
Q2. Where can I check the BPSC Assistant Professor vacancies?
Ans. You can check the BPSC Assistant Professor vacancies on the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Q3. What are the application fees for the post of Assistant Professor?
Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee for the post of Associate Professor: Rs 750/- for General Candidates ( For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 200/-)
You may also like to read :