BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of 25 posts of Principal and 119 posts of Lecturer in government Polytechnic college/ Government Women Polytechnic Colleges functioning under Science & Technology Dept of Bihar under advertisement number 14 and 13/2020, respectively. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the official website and apply in online mode before 25 August 2020.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Exam Overview:
|Name of Department||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Principal|
|Number of Vacancies||144|
|Advertisement No.||13/2020, 14/2020|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Bihar Government Job|
|Job Location||Government Polytechnic College|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
|Starting Date for Registration||07 August 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||25 August 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of fee||28 August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04 September 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application||11 September 2020 by 05:00 Hrs.|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
• Number Of Post For Principal: 25
• Number Of Post For Lecturer: 119
How To Apply For BPSC Recruitment 2020:
• The candidates need to visit the official website of BPSC i.e., www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
• Go to the link of careers there and search for the advertisement number 13 and 14/2020 respectively.
• Read the instructions and click on the registration form
• Enter the details to fill the application form by paying required fee.
• After successful completion of online payment of fee candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying for future reference.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
• Principal (Advt. No. 13/2020): Ph.D. and First Class at either Bachelor’s or Master’s Level in the relevant discipline (Engineering/Technology related branch).
• Lecturer (Advt. No. 14/2020): B.E/B.Tech/B.s/B.sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engg. Technology with first class or Equivalent.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit for Advt No. 13/2020: 37 Years
- Minimum Age Limit for Advt No. 14/2020: 21 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For Principal (Advt No. 13/2020):
• For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
• For SC/ST/OBC (Women candidates) of Bihar State, Domicile Candidates: Rs. 25/-
For Lecturer (Advt No. 14/2020):
• For General Candidates: Rs750/-
• For SC/ST/OBC (Women candidates) of Bihar State, Domicile Candidates: Rs. 200/-
BPSC Recruitment 2020 FAQs:
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for BPSC Lecturer and Principal recruitment 2020?
Ans. B.E/B.Tech/B.s/B.sc (Eneg.) in Engineering and Technology related branch with first class or-Equivalent. The lower age limit is 21 years.
Q2. Where can I check the BPSC Principal and Lecturer vacancies?
Ans. You can check the BPSC Principal and Lecturer vacancies on the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Q3. What are the application fees for the post of Lecturer and Principal?
Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee for the post of Principal: Rs 100/- ( For SC/ST/OBC: Rs 25/-) and for the post of Lecturer: Rs 750/- (For SC/ST/OBC: Rs 200/-).