BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for recruitment of 111 post of Associate Professor Mechanical Engineering in Government Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Department Government of Bihar under advertisement number 50/2020. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the official website and apply in online mode on or before 19 October 2020.
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Exam Overview:
|Name of Department||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Bihar Government Job|
|Job Location||Government Polytechnic College|
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
|Starting Date for Registration||09th September 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||28th September 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of fee||05th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th October 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application||19th October 2020,
up to 5 pm
Steps To Apply For BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020:
• Visit the official website “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
• Move to the Subject Section given on the homepage.
• Click “Important Notice & Advertisement for “Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar”.
• Check the full detail of the Associate Professor in Science & Technology Department advertisement/ notification.
• Click the Apply Online for the post of Associate Professor posts link.
• Download notification and then complete the form filling process.
• Send the application form at the given address.
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Associate Professor in Mechanical Department (Advt. 50/2020): 111 Posts
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
• Associate Professor (Mechanical Engineer ) Advt. No. 50/2020: Ph.D degree in Mechanical Engineering. and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Mechanical Engineering.
• The age limit for the BPSC Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering must be between 21-65 years (as on 01.08.2020).
• For general Candidates: Rs. 100/-
• SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar State Domicile Candidates: Rs. 25/-
• For all SC/ ST Women of Bihar State Domicile Candidates: Rs. 25/-
• For PWD Candidates (40% or More): Rs. 25/-
• For All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Evaluation of Academic Performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge and Teaching skill.
BPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2020 FAQs:
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for BPSC Associate Professor recruitment 2020?
Ans. Candidate must have Ph.D degree in Mechanical Engg. and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Mechanical Engg.
Q2. Where can I check the BPSC Associate Professor vacancies?
Ans. You can check the BPSC Associate Professor vacancies on the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Q3. What are the application fees for the post of Associate Professor?
Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee for the post of Associate Professor: Rs 100/- for General Candidates ( For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 25/-)
You may also like to read :