Bihar STET 2020 Admit Card: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) released the admit card for Bihar STET 2020 Re-Examination today. BSEB STET new exam date has been released by the board now its examination will be held from 9th to 21st September. Candidates who have registered to appear for the exam will be able to download their hall ticket in online mode from official website.
Earlier, Bihar STET re-exam admit card was to be released on August 25 on the official website of the board, however, it was delayed. Only those candidates can reappear for the exam who were present on January 28, 2020. The BSEB STET 2020 exam will be held in newly constructed 60 exam centers of 12 districts of the state. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, this time the exam will be held for a total of 13 days. Both paper I and paper II are going to be conducted on the same day in two different shifts. Candidates need to enter their login credentials to download the admit card from BSEB official website.
Bihar STET Examination Highlights:
|Name of The Board||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Exam Name||Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET)|
|Re-Examination Date||9th September to 21st September 2020|
|Admit Card Date of Release||3rd September 2020|
|Official Website||www.bsebstet2019.in, biharboard.online|
Bihar STET 2020 Important Dates:
With BSEB STET Admit Card 2020 Out for exams on different dates for different subject examination will be conducted whose information will be mentioned on the admit card.
|Stet Exam Schedule||Date Of Examination|
|First Date||9th September 2020|
|Second Date||10th September 2020|
|Third Date||11th September 2020|
|Fourth Date||14th September 2020|
|Fifth Date||15th September 2020|
|Sixth Date||16th September 2020|
|Seventh Date||17th September 2020|
|Eighth Date||19th September 2020|
|Ninth Date||21st September 2020|
Steps To Download Bihar STET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates can check the steps to download the Bihar STET Admit card 2020:
• Visit the official website of BSEB @www.bsebstet2019.in
• Open the STET 2020 portal from the home page.
• Search BSEB STET Admit Card Link and open it.
• Enter Application Number, Date of birth and Captcha.
• Click ‘Submit’.
• Check admit card details and then download and save it.
• Take a printout of the admit card.
Details Mentioned On The Bihar STET Admit Card 2020:
The BSEB STET admit card 2020 released by the BSEB and it contains all the required information of the candidates and the bihar STET. After taking print out it is very much important to cross check it. If there is any error or mismatch in information, candidate can contact board authorities for omission of error. The details of STET Admit Card are:
• Candidate’s Full Name
• Father’s name
• Mother’s name
• Date of birth
• Considered Application Number
• Category/ Sub-category
• Date and time of the examination
• Medium (Language) of the examination
• Exam Center/Venue Address
• Registration number
• Roll number
• Signature of the candidate
Bihar STET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines:
Candidates appearing for Bihar STET must not ignore the following guideline:
• Due to COVID-19 situation, candidates have to abuse by all guidelines to stop the spread of the virus during the examination. Candidates shall not be com in physical contact with on another, they must maintain social distancing norms, they have to wear all protective gears etc.
• Candidates have to reach the exam center well in advance. It is advisable to visit the exam, center one day before to get familiar with the location. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center 10 minutes after the exam starts.
• A few documents must be carried on the day of exam, such as printed copy of STET admit card, government ID card, passport size photographs, blue or black ball pen.
• A few items are not allowed to carry inside exam halls, such as sunglasses, calculators, electronic devices, and all papers
• Candidates will not be given extra time for reaching late at the exam center.
Bihar STET Vacancies: 37335
|Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (Stet), 2019||Physical Education & Health Instructor Ability Test, 2019|
For Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (STET), 2020
- Total Marks -150(Subject Concerned-100 + Teaching Art a& other Skills- 50)
- Total Time– 150 Min
- Question Pattern- Objective Type
- Negative Marking– No
- Passing Criteria- General- 50% & Others- 45%
Bihar STET 2020: FAQs
Q1. How to apply for STET Admit Card 2020 Correction?
Ans. Candidates will have to contact the Bihar STET Exam authorities via helpline number 011 41733223 to correct errors/mistakes in their admit card.
Q2. When will Re-Exam Admit Card 2020 available for STET Bihar Exam 2020?
Ans. Students will be able to download the STET Bihar Admit Card 2020 for Re-Examination soon.
Q3. What is the official website link to download Bihar STET Admit Card 2020?
Ans. The official website is www.bsebstet2019.in to get the download link of STET Exam Admit Card.
Q4. What are the documents to carry for Bihar STET Exam 2020?
Ans. All candidates have to carry the hall ticket and ID Proof in order to be eligible to appear in the exam center.