Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021: Bihar B.Ed. CET 2021 exam is conducted as an entrance test for admission in the 2 year B.Ed program in the government affiliated colleges and universities of Bihar state. Bihar B.Ed 2021 will be conducted by Lalit Narayan Mithila University as declared by the Governor of India. The Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Examination will be conducted on 30th May 2021.The application form will be released on April 11, and the last date to fill the form is May 7.In this article we are sharing the Bihar B.Ed syllabus & exam pattern.To crack Bihar B.Ed 2021 exam, a candidate must be well versed in all the Bihar B.Ed Syllabus of each subjects and exam pattern asked in the Exam.
Bihar B.Ed CET Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Conducting Body||Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU)|
|Exam Name||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 (Bihar B.Ed CET)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Category||Bihar B.Ed Exam|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Purpose Of Exam||for admission to the full-time Regular and distance mode 2 Year B.ED Bachelor of Education (B.Ed Regular and distance) Course for session 2020-22.|
★ You Can Also Check ★
Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2021
Bihar CET B. Ed examination comprises 120 objective-type questions with four options each to choose an answer from. The test duration is of 120 minutes or 2 hours. This test will be conducted in offline mode, wherein the examinees will have to mark their answers in an OMR sheet.
- Examination Time: 2 hrs
- Total Questions: 120
- Total Marks:120
- Each Question carry one mark
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension (Regular & Distance Mode)||15||15|
|Or General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed Syllabus 2021
Bihar B.Ed CET syllabus consists of the topics and chapters from which questions are framed in the examination. In Bihar B.Ed CET paper, the questions are framed from the topics General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, General English Comprehension, etc.
General English Comprehension
• Idioms & Phrases
• Fill in the Blanks
• Spelling Error
• One-word Substitution
• मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें
• रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
• उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
• रस/छन्द/अलंकार, पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
• अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
• पर्यायवाची/ विपरीतार्थक
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
• Statement and Arguments
• Situation Reaction Tests
• Cause and Effect, Analytical Reasoning
• Statement and Courses of Action
• Punch lines
• Statement and Conclusions
• Statement and Assumptions
• Deriving Conclusion
• Assertion and Reason
• Question-related to social Issue
• General Science
• Five-year plan
• Current Affairs
• Other Miscellaneous Questions
Teaching-learning environment in School
• Management of physical Resources in School – Need & Effect.
• Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, Discipline, Leadership etc.
• Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective Teaching, Handling of Students, Classroom Communication etc.
• Curricular and Extra-Curricular Activities.
• Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Non – Teaching Staffs.
• Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Bihar B-Ed CTET 2021: Passing Criteria
- For Unreserved Category: 35%
- For SC/ST/BC/EBC/WBC/PwH Category – 30 %