Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year paper: LALIT NARAYAN MITHILA UNIVERSITY Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga has released notification regarding Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test (CET) 2021 for Regular Mode/Distance Mode/Shiksha Shastri. Bihar B.Ed Exam will be scheduled on 30th May 2021. The online application form was started from April 11, and the last date to fill the form is May 7, 2021.
Bihar B.Ed aspirants aiming for Bihar TET 2021 competitive exams must practice with Previous Year Question Papers. Bihar B.Ed Previous year question papers give you an idea of the type of questions that can be asked in the paper and also make you aware of your weak and strong areas. This is the perfect time for the candidates to brush up their preparation level by practicing the Bihar B.Ed Previous Year Question papers PDFs link below:
Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Question Papers Overview
|Conducting Body||Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU)|
|Exam Name||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 (Bihar B.Ed CET)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Sub Category||Education Entrance Exams|
Bihar B.Ed CET Exam pattern
- Examination Time : 2 hrs
- Total Questions: 120
- Total Marks :120
- Each Question carry one marks
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English Comprehension (Regular & Distance Mode)||15||15|
|Or General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|5||Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Bihar B.Ed CET Previous Year Papers, Download PDF
|Bihar B.Ed CET Exam||PDF Link|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2020||CLICK HERE|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 – Shift 1||CLICK HERE|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 – Shift 2||CLICK HERE|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Bihar B.Ed CET 2015||CLICK HERE|
How To Use Previous Year Question Paper:
• Candidates can take advantage of these Bihar B.Ed CET previous year question paper to know about sections and their weightage in the examination.
• The previous year question paper is helpful to understand the nature of the exam pattern.
• Through the help of the previous year’s question paper get the idea of topic wise Distribution of the question.
• The difficulty level of questions can be understood by practicing these Previous Year Papers.
• It gives you a real-time experience of attempting the Bihar B.Ed CET exam.
• Helpful to increase speed & time management.