Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga, has released Admit Card regarding Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 at official website bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their user id and password. It may be noted that Bihar B.Ed CET admit card 2020 (two copies) is a mandatory document to be carried to the allotted test centre.
Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020 Overview:
|Organization Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga|
|Examination||Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020 (CET-BED)|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th September 2020|
|Examination Date||22nd September 2020|
|Mode of Admit Card Issue||Online|
Steps To Download Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates can follow the given below steps to download the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of bihar B.ed i.e.,
Step 2: After visiting the official website go to the notification section.
Step 3: In notification section, the link will be given after the release of admit card as “Download Bihar B.Ed Admit Card”.
Step 4: Now, candidates have to enter their login details i.e., user and password and proceed to submit.
Step 5: After login, admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details given on admit card.
Step 6: Save and take out multiple prints of the admit card for future reference.
In case there is an error / mistake in the Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card, then the candidate should contact the officials through the following communication channels at Help Line No : +91 9431040712 / 9431040713.
Details Mentioned On The Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020:
The Bihar B.Ed CET admit card 2020 released by the Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga and it contains all the required information of the candidates. The details are:
1. Name of the candidate
2. Exam Timings
3. Exam Date
4. Test Centre Name
5. Test Centre Address
6. Date Of Birth
8. Important Instructions
Details that candidates need to put in the admit card when downloaded are:
• Paste passport size photograph (same as used in the Bihar B.Ed CET application form) in the given space on both the copies of the admit card.
• Put signature and thumb impression in the given space on both the copies of the admit card.
• Put father’s signature in the given space on both the copies of the admit card.
Documents To Carry Along With Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card:
• It is mandatory for all candidates to carry at least two copies of Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 admit card to the allotted test centre.
• A ball point pen of black or blue color.
• A Pencil.
• Two Passport size photographs.
• A valid and original photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Id Card etc.)
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Day Guidelines:
Candidates appearing for Bihar B.Ed CET must not ignore the following guideline:
• Candidates have to reach the exam center well in advance. It is advisable to visit the exam, center one day before to get familiar with the location. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center 10 minutes after the exam starts.
• Candidates should not forget to carry the admit card and the documents and things mentioned above.
• Due to COVID-19 situation, candidates should wear face mask and they should carry their own pocket hand sanitizers.
• Candidates shall not be come in physical contact with on another, they must maintain social distancing norms etc.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centres:
The entrance examination for Bihar B.Ed CET is expected to be conducted at the examination centres established at the following cities of the state. Candidate must keep in mind that the centers once allotted can’t be changed later.
|S. No.||Centre Name||Centre Code|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020: FAQs
Q1. Is it compulsory to carry the same photograph as used in the application form on the day of the examination?
Ans. Yes, as per the rules, it’s mandatory for the candidate to carry a similar photograph on the day of examination.
Q2. What is required for downloading the admit card?
Ans. Candidate can simply download the admit card with the help of a User Id and Password.
Q3. The details in my admit card is not correct. How can it be changed?
Ans. Candidate must contact asap to the examination authority for assistance through email or contact number.
Q4. Is it compulsory to affix photograph, signature and thumb impression on the admit card?
Ans. Yes, candidates have to paste passport size photograph (same as used in the Bihar B.Ed CET application form) in the given space on both the copies of the admit card.
You may also like to read :