Army Public School Exam Date: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) had released the notification to fill 8000 vacancies for PGT, TGT and PRT posts all over India.AWES is going to conduct Army TGT, PGT & PRT exam In the month of November 2020. The APS Exam 2020 will be scheduled on 21 and 22 November 2020. The candidates after filling the application form for APS 2020 are looking forward to ‘How to prepare for the APS exam 2020?” or “What are the ways to begin their preparation for APS 2020?”
APS Recruitment 2020 Highlights:
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Examination Name||Army Public School PGT/TGT/PRT|
|Total Number of Post||8000 Vacancies|
|Starting Date for Online Application||1st October 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||20th October 2020 up to 5:00 pm|
|Date for Availability of Admit Card||4th November 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Examination Date||21st November 2020 – 22nd November 2020|
|Date for Announcement of Result||2nd December 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Official Website||www.aps-csb.in , www.wes.india.com|
APS 2020 Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of AWES 2020 Recruitment consists of three stages – Screening Exam, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency. The Screening Exam will be conducted online in the MCQ format. For details see the table below:
|POST||PAPER||CONTENT||MAXIMUM MARKS||EXAM DURATION|
|PGT/TGT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive Education, IT||90||180 Mins|
|Part B||Subject Specific||90|
|PRT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive Education, IT||90||90 Mins|
• Scores will be normalized to 100.
• There will be negative marking of 1/4thmarksfor each wrong answer.
• Part A and Part B will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
• To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
• Those PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a score card for PRT.
Strategies and Tips for APS 2020 Exam:
1. Know The Exam Pattern and Syllabus in Detail
2. Follow A Proper Schedule For Study:
A proper time-table is necessary to be focused on APS examination success, keep a proper time table for studying, revision, and relaxing as the all-time study will not be a good option for your health. Manage the time for every subject on the basis of their difficulty and weightage they cover in the exam.
3. Solving Previous Year Question Papers:
Solve at least last 5-year previous papers manually with a time-management just like the way you are sitting in the final exam. This would help you to learn the exam pattern of the exam and self-assessment can be done so that you can work on your weak topics of the syllabus. This would also help you to score more marks in the exam.
4. Practice Mock Tests
- Army Public School PRT Online Test Series
- Army Public School PRT 2020 Crash Course | Bilingual Live Class