APSET 2020 Notification: Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has released the notification regarding the last date extended for APSET 2020 application form which was released on August 14 2020. Interested candidates can fill the APSET application form in online mode on the official website of the exam. The last date to fill APSET 2020 application form without late fee has been extended which is 5 Oct 2020. Candidates who have a Master’s degree or will complete it, and have a required percentage of marks, can appear in APSET 2020 exam. The APSET 2020 examination date has also been extended till 20 Dec 2020
APSET 2020 Important Highlights :
|Exam Name||APSET (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Exam for Course Level||After Master’s Degree for Asst Prof & Lecturer Post in AP|
|APSET exam||06-Dec-2020 (Extended Till 20 Dec 2020)|
How To Apply For APSET Recruitment 2020:
• The candidates need to visit the official website of APSET i.e., @apset.net.in
• Go to the Direct link For APSET Apply online
• Read the instructions and click on the registration form
• Enter the details to fill the application form by paying required fee.
• After successful completion of online payment of fee candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form immediately after applying for future reference.
Important APSET Exam Dates 2020:
|Application process (without late fee):||14-Aug-2020 to 19-Sep-2020 (Extended till 5 Oct 2020)|
|Application process (with late fee of Rs 1,000)||14-Aug-2020 to 29-Sep-2020(Extended till 12 Oct 2020)|
|Application process (with late fee of Rs 2,000)||14-Aug-2020 to 09-Oct-2020(Extended till 21 Oct 2020)|
|Application process (with late fee of Rs 5,000)(Examination centre at Visakhapatnam only)||14-Aug-2020 to 30-Oct-2020(Extended till 11 Nov 2020)|
|Admit card Released||26-Nov-2020(Extended till 12 Dec 2020)|
|APSET exam||06-Dec-2020(Extended till 20 Dec 2020)|
APSET Eligibility 2020:
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks (without rounding off) in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam from any university/college that is recognized by UGC. Aspirants belonging to reserved categories such as OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PwD are eligible to apply if they have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in their Master’s degree or equivalent exam.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their Master’s degree final year exam and whose exam result is awaited can also apply for APSET 2019 exam. But such aspirants will be offered provisional admission and they need to submit their exam result details at the time of admission.
- Candidates who possess a PhD degree and who have completed their Master’s level examination by September 19, 1991 (irrespective of the date when the result is declared) will be eligible for 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (that is, from 55% to 50%) for appearing in APSET exam.
|General/EWS candidates||1,200+Service Charges|
|BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E category candidates||1,000+Service Charges|
There is no upper age limit for applying for APSET.
APSET 2020 Subjects List:
List of AP SET Subjects is given below. Candidate has to select one of the subjects from the given list.
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Application
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
- Environmental Science
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Physical Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Visual Arts
APSET 2020 FAQs:
Q1. When will the APSET 2020 Application Form be released?
Ans. APSET 2020 Application Form is released on 14th August 2020.
Q2. What is the Application Fee for APSET 2020?
Ans. The Application Fee for APSET 2020 for General candidates is Rs.1200/-, BC candidates is Rs.1000/-, and for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates is Rs.700/-.
Q3. Who conducts the APSET 2020 exam?
Ans. Andhra University conducts the APSET 2020 exam.
Q4. How many examination centres are present in Andhra Pradesh for the conduct of APSET?
Ans. There are a total of 08 examination centres that have been earmarked by the APSET officials to conduct the eligibility test.
Q5. How much aggregate is required by the APSET applicants in their qualifying exam to apply for the eligibility test?
Ans. The APSET applicants have to secure at least 55% in aggregate in their qualifying exams to be deemed eligible to apply for APSET. The minimum qualifying marks dip to 50% in case of applicants belonging to the reserved categories like SC, ST, PwD etc.
- KVS 2020: KVS Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- CTET 2020: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- DSSSB 2020: DSSSB Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern