CBSE will conduct the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) on 8th December 2019. To judge your own performance via online Test Practice is the ultimate effort to zero out the mistakes leading to an unexpected failure in such a whopping competitive exam.Before appearing for the actual examination of CTET, it is necessary to appear for a mock test and get used to the real exam interface. You can only be a master of something if you practice it enough and overcome your weaknesses.
- WHAT: CTET Paper I Mock Test
- WHERE: Adda247 Store/web
- DATE OF EVENT: 2nd December (CTET Paper I) & 4th December (CTET Paper II) 2019
- TIMINGS: 12pm-2:30 PM
There will be two papers of CTET.:
- Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
|Exam Pattern –CTET Exam|
|Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative Marking||No||Negative Marking||No|
You may also like to read :
- Govt./ Latest Job Vacancies
- Prepare for CTET 2019 Exam with Study Plan
- Get Free Study Material For CTET 2019: Click here
- CTET 2019: CTET Exam Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern