Are you preparing for the CTET exam 2020? Are you looking for the strategy and tips for the CTET Exam 2020? What should be your daily routine for the CTET Exam preparation? Teachersadda is here to put an end to all your queries.This is the correct time to plan & strategise your preparation for the CTET 2020 Exam. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has postponed the CTET July 2020 exam. CTET is big exam and to crack it we have to make plan and strategy for the preparation.
Students are advised to visit the official website regularly for the CTET Exam latest update and continue preparing for the exam. CBSE will announce new CTET exam date soon.
Let us see how to clear the CTET just to follow 5 simple Steps:
1. Must Be Aware About the CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- In CTET Exam consist two paper i.e paper 1 (for 1st to 5th class) and Paper 2 ( for 6th to 8th class).
- Both Paper I & II of CTET contain a total 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) each. 1 mark is awarded to correct answers.There is no negative marking.
- The paper is conducted in offline mode only.
- Maths & Science : For Science Stream Candidates
- Social Studies :For Humanities Stream Candidates
2.Time Management is the key
While preparing for the CTET exam, one must learn to allot equal time to all the subjects. You need to manage your schedule make sure no subject is left out. Allot maximum time to subject that is difficult for you. Do not forget to attempt for quizzes on the adda247 app and mock tests on a regular basis. And also make short notes on each topic to revise at the end of the day and it will also beneficial at the last minute revision of the exam.
3.Follow a study plan and attempt subject-wise quizzes :
To compete your competitors, you need to prepare extraordinarily and following a consistent study plan will only help you achieve the same.It is important for you to schedule your study plan. Distribute all the topics evenly and make a proper study-plan.Identify and analyze your weaker subject and start practicing for it.
4. Practice Daily with full-length mock tests :
Testing yourself regularly becomes mandatory when you are going to appear for a speed based exam like CTET, it will help you know what is the current efficiency and how to improve it more. Try to have atleast 2 mock tests every week.Download previous year papers and solve the questions to check where you stand. :
A sound mind rests in a sound body, hence it is also important to have a balanced diet. Try to eat a lot of fruits and stay hydrated while preparing for the exam, this will help you stay fresh and thus increase your concentration power.
You May also Like To Read:
- CTET Study Plan 2020
- CTET 2020 Exam Pattern : CTET Syllabus For Paper 1 and 2
- Important Topics for CTET 2020 July Exam
- How to Crack CTET in First Attempt?