1. A teacher should be respected in the society when he
(a) leads an ideal life
(b) performs his duties sincerely
(c) is capable of teaching effectively
(d) All of these
2. During educational tours, what should not be your expectations from children?
(a) Children should enjoy the tour.
(b) Children should observe and ask questions.
(c) Children should not ask any question.
(d) Children should observe and note questions in their diaries.
3. What do you think is the best tool to motivate students?
(a) Use audio-visual aids
(b) Make lessons most interesting
(c) involve students in a learning process
(d) Meet parents regularly
4. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a good achievement test?
5. Primary function of the school as an agent of society is to
(a) maintain social stability
(b) prepare the child for life
(c) provide children with an understanding of their environment
(d) all of the above
6. Which of the following qualities is considered most essential for a teacher?
(a) Should be an expert of the subject.
(b) Should be a learned person.
(c) Must be a well-dressed person.
(d) Should have lots of patience.
7. Which of the following will you consider the most adequate definition of learning?
(a) Solving problems
(b) Development of specific skills
(c) Modification of behavioural pattern
(d) None of these
8. Main aim of education is to develop individual’s
9. How can one learn a skill in an effective way?
(a) By observing
(b) By listening
(c) By reading
(d) By doing
10. ICTs in the developing world have the potential to enhance the education experience for children who
(a) live in rural and remote locations.
(b) have special learning needs.
(c) have physical disabilities.
(d) All these