1. Information and Communication Technology in schools provide an opportunity to teachers to transform their practices by providing them
(a) improved educational content.
(b) more effective teaching and learning methods.
(c) more interactive educational materials.
(d) All of these
2. The ICT in Schools Scheme of Government of India was launched in the year __________ for students to learn through computer aided learning process.
3. Curriculum Framework for Quality Teacher Education was brought out by National Council for Teacher Education in the year __________.
4. The Government of India enacted the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act in the year __________.
5. The behaviors students are expected to perform on assessments of achievement should be related to
(a)higher-level thinking processes.
(b)the objectives and instruction provided.
(c)things all students have learned to do.
(d)skills all teachers could be expected to emphasize.
6. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan making free and compulsory education to children of 6-14 years age group a Fundamental Right was launched by Government of India in the year __________.
7. A teacher is considered successful if he/she
(a) imparts subject knowledge to students.
(b) presents the subject matter in a well-organized manner.
(c) prepares students to pass the examinations.
(d) helps students become health conscious.
8. Which of the following is the most important factor on which effectiveness of teaching depends?
(a) school infrastructure.
(b) subject understanding of the teacher.
(c) qualifications of the teacher.
(d) handwriting of the teacher.
9. What characteristic makes an assessment one that is focused on assessing achievement?
(a)It is constructed by the classroom teacher.
(b)Many different classroom teachers would agree upon the assessment procedures.
(c)The tasks are new to the students.
(d)The assessment gathers information about what was taught.
10. Dynamic approach to teaching means
(a) learning through activities.
(b) forceful and effective teaching.
(c) teacher must be energetic and dynamic.
(d) topics should be dynamic and not static.