1. Who said that the constant ‘drain of wealth’ from India was responsible for India’s economic miseries?
(a) BC Pal
(b) BP Wadia
(c) Dadabhai Naoroji
(d) GS Arundale
2. Satyagraha Sabha was formed by Gandhi at
3. Gandhi called for an all India Hartal (strike) to protest against Rowlatt Act on 6th April ________.
4. Purna Swaraj was declared as the goal of the Congress in the Congress session held at Lahore under the Presidentship of
(a) Jawaharala Nehru
(b) CR Das
(c) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
5. Dandi March started on ________ 1930.
(a) 12th March
(b) 12th April
(c) 12th February
(d) 12th May
6. Who was the Birtish Prime Minsiter who convened the First Round Table Conference in London?
(b) Ramsay McDonald
7. Who among the following did not attend the First Round Table Conference?
(a) MK Gandhi
(b) Sir Tej Bahadur Sapru
(c) Dr Ambedkar
(d) C V Chintamani
8. Who of the following was for the first time designated as the Governor of India?
(c) Warren Hastings
9. The master stroke of Lord Wellesley to establish British paramountcy in India was
(a) Doctrine of Lapse
(b) Subsidiary Alliance
(d) Annexation of Indian States
10.Queen Victoria’s famous proclamation, transferring authority from the East India Company to the Crown , was made from